Mint.com
And with the mint.com iphone app, I can remind myself every day of how poor I am at the moment. :)
Also, Bank of America sucks. I am going to be closing my california checking/savings account and just keep my Kansas account so I can make deposits quickly at local branches if necessary.
New York, NY
Is not that great. It is way too cold. And the entire week I was there, I hardly ever heard anyone speaking English. It is kind of like LA but with a lot less "pretty people". I rarely saw "pretty people" that I see tons of on a daily basis in LA. And I was all over Manhattan, night and day. It wasn't just the area I was staying in. It was fun going up on the empire state building, seeing the statue of liberty, seeing the brooklyn bridge, see where the WTC used to be, etc. Bonus points also for having groovy mom and pop restaurants everywhere within walking distance. The public metro transit system is also fantastic, albeit extremely dirty and crowded with lots of people who don't bathe more than once a week.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment