Thursday, April 23, 2009
Heading back to USA!
Today is my last day in Norway. Visiting Hamburg, Germany tonight (friday night) and flying back to the USA saturday morning. Good bye! good riddance! Hello L.A.! hello Elizabeth! As I am watching the sun rise at 5:17 AM CEST time, I find myself struggling to finish up some coding I am doing for my client here in lovely Oslo. I got stuck on a big hurdle that set me back a few days. Turned out it was actually quite easy and simple to overcome, it just took me a while to figure out how. This is why I am not a programmer/developer by profession. My company tricks me into it by selling the 'visit a foreign country' aspect. Haha. I think I am going to start another blog for my finance journal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment